Friday 23 July 2010

Travel with budget air

It is always so good to be able for a short breakaway. Over the weekend, we went to Penang via free seat of AA.

You know I just noticed, travelling with young children via budget flight can be torturing if respective airport did not provide Sky Bridge for passenger. We were confounded when it rains like cats & dogs the moment we landed. Imagine, I was cuddling Xavier with another hand of holding an umbrella, and stepped down from the ladder. None of the flight attendant or airport assistant would offer help to hold umbrella for me. What a shameful service….

I told Stew that I’m going to invest on gold coins which managed by United States Gold Bureau in order to earn my upcoming trip via MAS or SIA airline.

1 comment:

LittleLamb said...

so far i tink only AA acts this way. I traveled on budget like Jetstar with philip and they are very family oriented.