Thursday 8 July 2010

I miss...

Because of personal reason, I was in force to take leave and back to KL for long weekend. Somehow, i proposed to my boss if I can still work in KL branch for 2 days and she agreed.

I just realised it has been so long that I did not drive alone in Klang Valley. So long till I got lost on the way back home. The flyovers confused me and had no idea which one to turn, ended to take Federal Highway. The night scene of KL was so great... despite of heavy traffic. I guess it’s a good chance to take a look of KL city. The more I enjoy the night travelling moment, the more I miss about KL life.

1 comment:

BoeyJoey said...

i miss the night scenes in kl too... have not been clubbing since my first pregnancy, and that's like 6 years ago! but come to think of it, i wonder if i still have the energy... haha!