Thursday 12 August 2010

our routine life....

Despite of my heavy workloads at office, i tried to convince myself not to stay for overtime. I wish that I’ll be able to spend more time with kiddos even on weekdays. Something i like the most when i went to pick up kiddos from Ah-Ngm’s. Their calling.... ‘mommy....mommy....mommy’. I simply love to see their excitement expression shown.

When we got home, both behaved like an army at the battlefied and started to conquer on whatever they wanted. Xavier, always looking for food to munch and Xandria always find something new to play with....

These days, this is what her toys...
she claimed she is going to school with this bag and stucked the bag with her storybook...

2 comments:

BoeyJoey said...

I know what you mean... I love seeing my kiddos' excited faces too when I reach home :-).

Julie said...

I don't see Jonathan running to greet me but instead hiding under the table or behind the chair waiting for me to look for him. Sometimes I will pretend I didn't see him then he will jump out and shout, "Hi, Mommy!". They really cheers us up.