Thursday 12 August 2010

party soon for Xandria

How time really flies… Xandria has going to be in her big 3 in less than a month. Stew and I has made up mind to give her a simply party on her big day. I guess not only children love party, I do love party-ing… I like inviting guests to my house, I like seeing happy faces with all good greetings. Guess I’m kind of too stress on my works…

Apparently having a party needs lots of planning and preparation, especially for people like me who is perfectionist of life. I want a simply party yet a fun one to my gal. It’s rather sounds like mommy is going to have fun… LOL
and she is telling me to have Mickey Mouse for her birthday...guess she has influenced by me.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I also plan to have a party for Jonathan this time since he is big enough now to enjoy himself. Have yet to start planning.