Thursday 23 September 2010

it's for showing off

I got so excited when I finally got a connection at home for FB-ing. After lacking off so many months, it’s like a brand new thing to explore…

It’s fun to FB-ing, people love to share almost everything with their networks. Eventually I found it is more like showing off instead of sharing. Of course, not all doing so, justification should depend on how well you know about that person and their personality. But I assure the majority goes on showing-off.

I got friends who showing off on his/her new gadget or new house. Showing off how good life he/she is by staying in an acres size house or to show off on how often places he/she left the footprint on & etc. No offence to those who did so, after all its all your business. Or maybe on one fine day, I did that too… I guess it is a new trend of life and I am getting so outdated now….

Adn here is my new profile photo in FB....
nice??? i simply love it...

1 comment:

Yoke Fun said...

People are tend of letting everybody know about their lives and statuses... of course all are good things. But some will take it as privacy, it depends on how's your perception.