Tuesday 7 September 2010

That so called Domestic Helper

Since the day I sent my Indon maid for helping my mom, I got so freaked out with the so called part-time Philippino maid. She is neither can take care of children, she can’t even do house chores which is so commonly for a maid. Everyone was telling me that Philippino maid is rather better than Indonesian maid. At least, they were educated and well speaking. Somehow I found it in opposition way. The Philippino maid has never done house chores for the past 26 years, and she is like a princess at her hometown. One thing came across my mind that ‘how can the maid agent get such quality of maid?’ If I would to ensure that no communication barrel between us, probably I should go for online military degrees in language learning.

No comments: