Wednesday 9 February 2011

Great year ahead

How time really flies. Looking at my latest post in December, I realized so long I had not updating this blog. It is a brand new year now. What’s more a special festive to all Chinese, Lunar Chinese New Year and it is year of Bunny.

I don’t really believe in Fengshui years ago but I do for now. A good Fengshui indeed change the fortune of your life. According to the Fengshui, the year of Bunny indeed a prosperous year (especially to whom born in year of Horse) and I assume it is a great timing for my buy gold coins investment to have a good return. Especially after my big lost in my recent spent on the waste of hotel booking and Xavier’s medical fees. Wonder how many investment I should have just enough for myself a good spend.

It’s 7th day of New Year and wishing all of you a happy & prosperous year of Bunny!!!

3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

may the year of the rabbit brings you lots of happiness, good health and great fortune :)

LittleLamb said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai to you and family
May you have growth this year

How are you?

Mummy Moon said...

Hi Debbie,
Gong Het Fat Choy and wish you and your family a prosperous and healthy rabbit year !