Saturday 28 May 2011

If only I can own it

I always believe a good match of a couple should be having the same thoughts, not always but most of times. At times, Stew and I can be one too.

We've been in the same interest in life. Of life, we have the same destination by hoping to give the best to the children. Of things, we were in love of the Mini Cooper for years. As when I think of our financial status that may allow us to own one, but when think of the monthly expenses spend for service and maintenance, it really freak us off. Unlike the charges spend on ordinary car, it was so much far to compare.

Despite of high expenses on service and maintenance, still I could able to see the cars on the road. Probably, these owners manage to find good website for a better estimation rates on each repair works.

No comments: