Monday 23 May 2011

The upcoming trip....

Finally I had something to look ahead, my only breakaway to China. Apparently no much of preparation has done. For an itinerary of a week, not even 10% was done. A girl friend of mine was asking if secure myself with protection from Austin personal injury lawyer, in view of that not-so-safe condition at most of tourism places.

I'm not sure of what I'm thinking but I never thought of going to China so far. Not because of its negative comments but I thought it would be my last option to go if choose for a leisure trip, probably when I'm at the age of retiring. Like what most elderly did. After some researched done, I realize how nice to be able to visit at places that has nice scenes.

O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

No comments: