Monday 16 May 2011

The month for mommy

The month of May has known as mommy's month. The children were taught to be filial to their mother, the commercial despite of tv or radio or are promoting about the gift for the loving mother too. Being as an ordinary mommy, I somehow expected something from my little girl. Something that the kiddy teachers may probably teach them. But to my disaapointed, they don't. No even a card created for mommy and I wonder why.

I told Stew that how weird when the kiddy did not teach children to filial to their loving mommy. I'm kind of upset with it. But then I was asked what to expect for a mothers day gift. I replied with a smile and hint him something like Houston beauty school that I wish to have.

This blog post was based on information by Blogitive. For more inFormation, please visit to Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute - 8201 South Gessner Drive - Houston TX77036

No comments: