Friday 13 May 2011

Ageing coming to me

When you realize your body condition was unlike the usual you, but unable to fight against the time, then you know age is catching up.

I was gossiping with a girl friend of mine, someone I knew in my college life. I was told that she recently in love with oldies, songs of 80s or 90s. Singers of said decade are more qualified than now. to the max, you would never heard on the inhale sounds between the intervals. I'm so agreed with her.

d As we chat, we realized life not anymore like what we used to be. Being as a wife, a mother of two, we have obligations of life. Today we are at beginning of 30, tomorrow we would telling each other about life of 40. I am so freaked out of ageing.

1 comment:

BoeyJoey said...

I'm feeling it too... can't eat as much, and get tired very very easily :-(