Thursday 30 June 2011

Eventful Weekend

I always plan ahead on our weekend outing though the kiddos would have somewhere to take their fresh breath rather than staying at home.

On Saturday, we took the kids to a Crocodile Farm located at Tanjung Langsat Port, Pasir Gudang. Thought it is a small scale of farm with just a few types of crocodile but it was a great experience to them after all. Initial planning for Sunday was to join my neighbor in going to Jurong Water Park, Singapore. We changed the plan by bringing the kiddos to Zenxin Organic Farm due to kiddos condition which unfit for water playing . Still we had fun so much fun at the organic farm. I shall post about the fun we had at above two places later.

Seriously all of us enjoy the outing so much and that is why I had completely no time for myself on Anitoch beauty school. Probably I should join the course soon as I had started to feel bored of existing routine life.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 5383 Mount View Road, Antioch, TN 37013

No comments: