Wednesday 29 June 2011

Such a wonderful life

Looking at the calendar and I counted, it has been almost a month since I left my stressful job. Life is so……………… wonderful now as I could enjoy the luxury of personal time by doing anything at my interest, without having disturbance too.

At times, Stew and I would enjoy our afternoon movie show whenever he had early hour knocked off. I could have the options in preparing dinner or just kick out for dinner. Kiddos are still under babysitter's care the other half of day and I usually would pick them before sunset , unlike previous practice which usually at 8pm.

My wonderful life would last for another month until I had fully got ready for I suppose to be. Meanwhile, I had a special mission that is giving Stew a helping hand on his trading business.

Let the life goes as it and I am happy for what I had now.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Good to hear that. I hope I can do the same too. Just worried about our financial stability. Half of the income will be gone.