Monday 10 October 2011

A quick update

Goshh... I seem loosing my inspiration of writing to update this blog of mine. Reading on the long outdated post which dated July reminds me that I should at least update one or two post within a month, just to refresh my reader (if any). Hahaha...

So what am I doing now or what had I done the past months? Nothing much but I changed my hair style, I put on my weight becoming a typical SAHM, and I transferred Xavier to another kiddy for the reason of... (read HERE).

Like I said, nothing much and that's what I done for the past few months.

My new hair style....

2 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hi Debbie, how are you getting on?
Thanks for dropping by at my blog.
Sorry for not visiting your blog for so long.

You are looking great with your new hairstyle. Loving it!

Talking about Xavier's incident, I bet he must be afraid to attend school.
Comfort him more and hopefully he will be fine in his new kindy.

Take k yeah!

Serene said...

Debbie, you looks great! You must be enjoying your life as SAHM ;)