Saturday 22 July 2006

Story of us...

Stewart & I met in the month of December, 2001. 

I was attending a birthday party of a friend (also friend of Stewart) at Port Dickson. Stewart was asked to pick me up at my house before heading to Port Dickson. The story was not happened there but we ended up became a good friend by sharing almost everything of our life talking thru phone all night long. It was really awesome as we couldn’t get enough of each other & that’s led to many dates, actually more than 5 years worth. 

One SWEET & ROMANTIC night, he suddenly popped up the question during our bedtime. I was so surprised & happy yet got upset with his proposal of NO RINGS or FLOWERS. However, he has finally conquered me by telling me that “As time past by, flowers will die but my love to you will never die! Please marry me, I shall replace the ring later!” Needless to say, I said “YES!”. It was a moment we will never forget for the rest of our life!!!

4 comments:

Eunice said...

Finaly u said yes ! congratulation , very happy to hear that !! wish ur happy forever :)

Debbie Y said...

Thank you...Im hoping everything will be go as planned.

Anonymous said...

So Poh.. I am so happy for you. Congratulations!!!!!!! Can't wait for the BIG day to come :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulation, my dear fren!!!! Happy to hear the good news from you tho it's been quite a while we haven't seen and keep in touch with each other...Btw, great photos on the slide show. Getting much prettier huh..May u both live happily and happiness be with u both at all times.. =)