Monday 16 October 2006

Wedding Preparation

I thought i supposed to be excited on my wedding preparation since i had the date like planning on which wedding style & venue, wedding packages, gowns & coats, shoes, accessories, dinner venue, places for honeymoon etc. However, I did nothing on it so far but only some research on Bridal Shop (BS) for the pre-wedding shooting.

There are many things that need to be planned & done but i seems to have no guts at all to do so. Maybe i am worrying…. worried that he might has time for the preparation (yes, he is working far away from me), worried that wedding will not go as planned, worried about life after married etc…… All these worried has caused lots of pressure on me & guess it is ‘phobia’ i should called. I told my sis about my problems, she suggested that i go for psycholo consultation.

Am i going to be ‘发疯’(mad) soon?? Guess this is the only way out…..at least for this moment!

No comments: