Tuesday 28 November 2006

A day of Packing...

Again, I've got a notice that is to do my packing for only the concerned files (as no enough space to keep all my files). For the whole day i've been clearing my drawers & cabinets, packing up those necessity files into boxes, rushing on the letter for the change of new business address & etc. As til today, i've done my packing up to 80% & 20% are the pending stuff like stationery; 0% done for my two bosses room. OMG....how am I gonna do it alone? i'll be breakdown very soon!!!

I'm not sure how soon we will be shifted to new office but i guess it will be very, very soon & to be frankly, I don't feel like going to new office. Too far away from where im staying whereby I've already get use with so near now!!

Another day with tiredness ...

No comments: