Thursday 30 November 2006

New Office@Dataran Prima (Part II)

As understand from the HR, we will be officially shifted to new office effectively from 1 December 2006. That means we will have to work at the environment whereby no 'Internet' available. No more MSN Messenger, No more emailing, No more blog updating... Even the phone line also not available at the moment. I wonder how are we going to work in this kind of working environment....

I went to new office yesterday afternoon & I can't imagine that the interior designed were yet remain the same (thought they have done with some changes in the partition). My so called 'desk' (smaller desk) stil located at that corner. "Poor little Debbie, gotta sit alone at that corner!!!"

I'm kinda pissed off with that 'PIC' in arranging this. However, no matter how much i don't like about my new sitting place, yet I stil have to accept it.

No comments: