Monday 6 November 2006

New Office@Dataran Prima

I'm kinda surprise of my account's colleagues were busy in packing their departmental files last few days. As neither memo nor notification were sent to me about our moving to new office at Dataran Prima & out of sudden that I've been asked to go new office on last friday.

I was extremely so shock when i first stepped in our new office... it was so small! It seems that you were staying in a bungalow house & shifted to a house like low-cost flat whereby everybody gotta 'squish' in a small room. In addition, my new seating is just next to the entrance. Oh my god.... I couldn't imagine how am I gonna work at this kind of environment. The whole arrangement on the interior & partitions were so worst. To be frankly, i just can't accept it.

No comments: