Tuesday 7 November 2006

Pre-Wedding Package

I've finally signed up my Pre-Wedding Shooting package with Just Married Bridal S/B!!!

Went to Bridal Fair that organized by Bella Bride at Midvalley last weekend. Thought of to sign-up with Vogue Bridal S/B as their package & concepts of album were quite attractive at the beginning. However, i've realized that package offered by Just Married was much more attrative & worth it. With the price of RM3k++, Just Married provided more services to me compared to Vogue.



In addition, Vogue seems to be not professional enough. When I told the sales assistant that I managed to get a better offered (with same price) from other bridal shop, she offered the same package that other bridal shop offered me immediately. My first thought toward her action was :'why don't you offered me at the beginning ?". And i remember that the sales assistant (who served me during my visit to their shop at SS2) told me that they will not participate in this bridal fair but.......!! What kind of lie they are trying to tell??? I can't imagine how worst it would be if i did sign-up with them!!

Hopefully the package i signed-up with Just Married is worth for what i get.

No comments: