Monday 11 December 2006

An Ending meant for a good beginning …

After so many years of working as Secretary, I started to realize that ‘good boss is hard to find’. My current boss treated me not bad & I thought it will be my last company to be worked with. However, not everything goes as you planned. Due to the company’s new office location & recent financial situation, I know I should quit. So, I’ve got no choice but to tender my resignation finally & last Friday was my last working day.

I will be starting my new life with Stew at JB very soon. Stew offered me a vacancy to be his assistant at his company (actually to help him up in his career). I don’t know how much I can help & how good is the offer (as told by my sis that it’s hard for a couple to work together, arguments will always be the major issue) but I do know that is a good reason for us to be together again. So, I’m preparing myself now by packing up my stuff i.e. clothes, cosmetics, accessories etc toward the new ‘topic’ of my life…

Wish me then....

No comments: