Thursday 29 March 2007

Changes of life...

I am a person who very defensive toward changes of my life especially after married. I dunno why but keep worrying about it. I know it's poisonous for one to resist changes… especially in this dynamic society today. You have to be flexible & always ready to cope with all aspects of changes in your life, else you will soon be eliminated. So be favourable or adverse.....

Being a wife and a daughter-in law to a new family really not an easy job..... many things that need to cope with. New relationship, new life culture, new living environment etc. I wondered will my in law treat me good?? Do I have to behave like a good daughter-in law just like what most traditional family want?? I guess I should thanks god that my both parent-in law are quite modernish especially MIL, she is nice, geniality and most importantly is..... she treat me good.

As for Stew, I know how much he love me and care about me. I even know he's been trying so hard to make my living comfortably in JB. Thanks for everything, hubby! I did treasure that...and I promised to try my best to adapt to this new changes !!! What I need is time.....

No comments: