Monday 30 April 2007

Sisterhood...

Yes, i admit that I'd overlooking certain things… especially to the people around me. The relationship between me and sister seems like getting strange. I missed the time when we were sharing a room together, we used to chat everything in life........As time past by, each of them leaving us one by one to own their family.

Maybe it's because I'm the youngest daughter in the family, I always being pampered by them. I like to share every little things in my life with them.... my happiness, my sadness, my madness about something etc. We can even had our 'girl talk' during our bedtime.... sometimes chat till 2-3am. And now, when Im alone at JB.... I can only share it with Stew.

I love my family....and I hope I won't be isolated by them after marriage. Eventually, I missed them so!!!

No comments: