Thursday 24 May 2007

Heartbreak...

What happened last night was a nightmare to me. I can’t even fall asleep and my mind keeps repeating the incident scene. I’m so sad and can’t imagine the guy I married to treated me like that.

The incident happened when I requested him to show more concern on me especially at my current conditions. But what I get was his annoying face and continues with his sleep like nothing happened. He has no initiative to talk or calm me down like he used to be. On that moment, I am feeling like being strike by a heavy storm….Is he the guy I know before married? Why would he leave me alone in the darkness of night? Why can’t he just be patient and listen to me? Why must he treat me in this way? All these questions popped up in mind and yet I find nobody to talk to…. The only one who has the same feeling was the one inside me…. The only way I can release was to CRY!!!

The conditions even worst when I had nose bleeding this afternoon. So coincident that he came back from appointment and saw it. Again, he pretended nothing happen and continues his work without helping me to get a cloth with ice-cube. Ended up, I got help by a colleague. Can anyone imagine that?? My tears were almost dropped out from my eyes…

Perhaps he is not ready to play the role more than a husband …. And now, I am his burden but not his beloved wife.

4 comments:

cairo's mommy said...

dont think too much about it... the first is always the toughest... take care :D

Hoon by TPH said...

Debbie, I am soory to hera this. Be brave and take care.

Remember to love yourself more. If you put too much attention on him, you will be even more depressed.

Debbie Y said...

thanks to you gals for the advise.....You are right, Vedis. I shouldn't put too much attention on him.

A world that i've seen said...

hhm...man and woman perception is different..and individually will react different way as well.
u shud read this book, man are from mars woman are from venus..after that u will understand why man and woman act different way and feel better. :)
cheerios!