Saturday 5 May 2007

The Relationship ...

Firstly, I read thru a blogger's post about her poor relationship with the hubby after got pregnant. Then, I got to know from my friend that her husband has totally no responsibility toward their second baby. I started to think is that the way man should behaved when the wife got pregnant??? I told Stew about the stories and he said not to every man. At least, he is not the kind of man. I laughed and said:'Let's see how it goes'.

Last night, I complained that he has lost his patient to me. Was it because I have married him or we work together that caused the problem?? He replied that he has no idea about that and apologize to me of what he has done. I know he has been so stressful for the work as well as for our living. He told me that he needs to concentrate more on his work instead of me. I didn't blame him for that, just hoping that he can be more caring and understandable to me especially at this moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Men need to be reminded about their responsibility of being a husband and a father.

I have been married to my husband for 9yrs, and we already have 2 kids. I still have to remind him about his responsibility as a father.

Quote you one example, once we go out, he finished dinner then read newspaper. And for me, I had to feed the older one, then only I started eating my dinner.. and when the younger one cried, he looked at me and said, "eh, you finished or not? mei mei crying".

Wah.. I just stared at him and shouted, "I just started eating and you already done and reading newspaper, you cannot carry meimei first is it?"

This kind of wake him up and he started looking after meimei.

Men.. they always need to be reminded.

Debbie Y said...

Thanks for the good comments. I appreciated that.