Sunday 13 May 2007

Mother, Everyone's Superwomen...

Being as a woman is not an easier role but it even harder when you become a mother. I watched a movie the other night on TV2 in conjunction with Mother's Day celebration.

The movie was actually based on a true story of a girl named Brooke. She has been paralyzed after a car accident while she was at 11 years old. From then on, the life style of the family changed and the mother who plays the most important role in taking care of her not only her life but her studies. She has been rejected to continue her study at her existing school but due to the mother's hard imploration, the school accepted her application. Ever since then, the mother sacrificed her personal time by accompany her for every minutes, every class she attended even her date with a boy.

The effort, the caring and love of the mother toward her daughter really speechless….. I was so touching by the story and asking myself, how much I can contribute to my family then…. By then, I missed my mom!!!

"Mom, thanks for your great efforts and love throughout the years and I love you, I miss you so…"

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all mother!!!

(I'm listening to the song of 'Superwomen' by Karyn White while writing this post)

No comments: