Sunday 10 June 2007

My BIG DAY...

Yes...it is my BIG DAY today. However, I did not have any celebration for it due to the illness. My flu is getting worst as well as the coughing and ended up to see doctor again. So basically, the whole day I was lying down on my bed while hubs is doing all the housework like laundry, cleaning up the mess and washing up the car.

As for the birthday wish, thanks to all of you who sent to me. It’s so sweet to receive you guy’s wishes while I’m sick. After all, it’s my best birthday present. Thanks and I appreciated that!!!

Your Birthdate: June 10

You don't just believe in love at first site - you've experienced it.
You develop crushes pretty easily, but keeping your interest is another matter!
You are very prone to love - hate relationships.

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 2

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 2

You are most compatible with people born on the 1st, 10th, 19th, and 28th of the month.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy belated Birthday to you!
Though I dont want to wish you this for your birthday but ... Hope you get well soon. ;)