Saturday 16 June 2007

Not going back KL...

I suppose to go back KL this weekend for the celebration of ‘Cang’ (dumpling) Festival with my family. Somehow, hubs and I decided to postpone it to next week due to business purposes. Hubs will have to settle the documentation procedures for the foreign workers at KLIA on the coming Friday and appointment with a client in town on Monday.

So, I sent a sms to notify my sis about it this morning and got her replied like this. “ur mom woke up earlier morning to prepare the dumpling 4 u n she must be sad if she know u r not coming back.” I felt so sorry for that and immediately I called back home to comfort my mom as I know how bad the feeling of being disappointed.

"Mom, sorry ya…I’ll be back next week and do keep the dumpling for me. Ok?”

No comments: