Friday 31 August 2007

My diaries, my past...

Since I have nothing to do at Selayang, so I’ve decided to staying at mom’s house for a few days till hubs back from JB this holiday. Waiting for the time to come really gets me bored and suddenly, I was thinking of clean up my drawer. As I got my key to open the drawer, I saw my three old diaries and a few gift boxes in it.

I took out the diary and started to flick thru pages by pages and it reminds me lots of my happy and unhappy memory during college time. Majority of it were about those unhappy incidents happened on me. In fact, I felt myself was so childish and immature in facing the problems. Thanks god that everything has past and I still survive from what had happened eight years ago. It’s a vigilance for me and I shall never, never, never forget about it…

No comments: