Wednesday 1 August 2007

Preparing myself for being a Mummy...

I’ve been reading up a lot of parenting blog since I’ve discovered myself soon to be a mother. I’m sorry if I never dropping enough hint to you all out there as I don’t really like the wishes of congratulations when everything is still unstable. Afterall, too much of pessimistic thought surrounding me and caused the pre-natal blue. Plus, I have been unwell since day one and it’s not easy to be swept a few hundred miles by all the symptoms of pregnancy.

This week, I will be officially 34 weeks pregnant and my baby is growing up day by day inside my tummy. I know my life is getting challenge with the arrival of new life and I hope everything will be just fine until the day arrive.

p/s: I hope I can be a good mother and loving wife to both of baby and hubby.

(My pregnancy sucks will be soon to be updated on my coming new blog….stay tune!!!)

3 comments:

Leena said...

wow, congrats. at 34th weeks, you're gettin there.. thanks for droppin by..hope to see you more often. take good care of yourself k.

LHS said...

wah, now only you mentioned ar??? at first i thought you're just about 3 months pregnant, mana tahu is 34th week liao....anyway, congrats!!

don't worry too much, i know the feeling as i gone through the journey before, everything will turn well soon..

Anonymous said...

34 weeks preggy already????wow...good luck! didn't know you were preggy :)