Thursday 18 October 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Yeahh…I’ve been so busy with taking of baby Xandria although mom is helping me as well. Somehow, I don’t really depend on as her leg is yet fully recovered. It’s still swollen whenever she tried to walk or stand for a long period.

By taking care of her, I am loosing all my personal time even to have afternoon nap also a hard work for me. I don’t have time in my paid post as well as blog hopping. While she is sleeping, I have to sterilize her feeding stuff, wash all her clothes etc. It’s tiring and even exhausted when I don’t have a good sleep during the night. She has been so cranky started 11pm till 3am. I don’t really know why but most people telling me that she has been sleeping too much during the day and asking me to prohibit her in doing so. I feel so ridiculous… how am I going to do so when she already felt so sleepy?

Xandria oh Xandria, please be a good girl and let mommy has a good sleep!!!

No comments: