Saturday 13 October 2007

Long Holiday, Boring Day...

It’s going to be a long holiday soon. Celebration of Hari Raya Puasa was on Saturday and Sunday, thus Monday will be declared as another public holiday. Friends are planning to bring their kids to go travel. As for me, staying at home is the best place I can go. Baby Xandria is too young to go outside and I’ve already afeared toward the germs that might harm her.

Hubs came back last night and thought of we can spend some personal time together. Somehow, he has been so tired to chat with me. The moment he laid down on bed, he fell asleep. Sighhh…. our conversation has become lesser and lesser. Even the topic we usually chat was all about the little Xandria and his parent. I started to feel that our relationship is getting aloof.

No comments: