Tuesday 2 October 2007

Finally...

Yeahh…finally, it has come to the third week of my confinement now. Few more days later and I'll be having a simply ‘Fullmoon’ party for baby Xandria.

Within the past three weeks, I’ve been trained from a mother who knows nothing about taking care of baby to a mommy who has to know everything about it. However, taking care of baby is a not topic you can learn in a day or week. It is a never-ending learning subject especially for a first time mommy. It needs guidance, patience, chariness, calmness… to cope with the task and I do hope I can cope with it soon.

As day past, taking cares a baby indeed tired me a lots. Somehow, you will find it worthy by looking at her smiling face. Baby Xandria does cheer up my day during the confinement month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your baby is so cute.

i have just created a chinese blog www.lspring.com, pls have a look.