Monday 12 November 2007

Being apart...

Since the arrival of baby Xandria, every single beat of time worth more than a thousand ringgit. From the morning till the late of night, I’ve never has my personal time. Whenever she has her afternoon nap, I’ll have to clean up her feeding stuff, clothes; I’ll have to take my lunch and clean up myself as well. Everything has getting easier until the arrival of our maid. Well, she is not the kind of very good but it’s already enough for me as I can have my personal time and also to spend more time on baby Xandria instead.

After being so busy for the past 60 days, here comes the end of my maternity leaves. Today marked the first day of my working day. I have no choice but to leave my little princess with mom and sis in KL. I felt so heavily to leave her, somehow due to unstable of our current financial, I have to do so. She needs me and I need her as well. Mom told me that she awakens right after I left. Guess my little princess missed the smell of her mommy. The more I looked at her photo, the more I missed my little princess… ! Sighhh…. I hope we won’t be apart for a long period.

Little Xandria, mommy missed you much!!!

No comments: