Saturday 26 January 2008

Change again...

I am kind a pissed off with the Management. Just got the news that I’ll be reporting directly from the so called Factory Manager. And which mean I shall also taking care all his clients including Singapore and Batam. Sighh….

Since the FM is going to away from Malaysia next week and he is hand-over some major clients to me during his absent for 3 weeks. Thus, I need to pick-up all pending issues of those clients within this week and my daily customer visit schedule was so damn full till like running here and there.

Yesterday, I was on the business trip to Batam with FM as we have some quality and delivery issues need to be discussed. Oh god… it was such a damn tired trip. We were rushed to Singapore port early morning just to catch the early yawl. First time in life, I felt like puked to be on the yawl. Guess it should be due to too rushing that caused that. After all, the whole trip is making me sucksss….

No comments: