Thursday 21 February 2008

Happy Chap Goh Meh...

HAPPY CHAP GOH MEH, everyone! Here comes the 15th day of Chinese New Year.

Looking back for what I have did for the fifteen days, I realized eventually, I did nothing but rushing here and there. In fact, I had such a low key of CNY celebration. Probably because of relocation of baby Xandria and also the inharmonious relationship between MIL and I that play the causes. We did not really went for visiting all relatives or friends but only to some close one. Most of the time, we were staying at home and enjoying the time spending with family throughout the holidays.

It is kind of boring and I started to miss my childhood where we were so excited to celebrate each CNY. Of course, it was all because of the money received in terms of 'angpow'. Now that I know, time has flies and I am into another chapter of life where I am the one who give out the 'angpow' instead…

No comments: