Thursday 21 February 2008

A year after...

The countdown banner on my blog remind me about our wedding anniversary and I just noticed it is less than a month for that celebration. Within a year, it seems that I’ve done so many thing where I got married and later on, I got baby Xandria who lights up my married life.

Coming back to the commitments between Stew and I after being husband and wife or daddy and mommy. Hubs loves to say something disprove with what I said whenever we had our casual talk and it happened vise versa as well. We begin to notice this is something bad and it does cause the outburst of our relationship as time passed. I guess we both really need to compromise each other about it.

Aside for our family planning. Initially, Stew is the one who did all the planning for future. Somehow, all the planning were have to change as time goes as we know it is hard to plan for your future when the future is so unpredictable. The other day, Stew ask me if I can cope with my task being a wife, a mommy alone if comes to a very critical moment. I know what he meant for that and I am not confident to tell him my answer either. Perhaps, too many mistakes has been made in the past and I am loosing confidence toward myself.

I hope I’ll be given time to rebuild my confidence soon. I know Stew is trying hard assisting me in doing so. Thanks hub…

No comments: