Tuesday 6 May 2008

"Do you love me?"

“Do you love me?”“Why are you marrying me?” I sent hubs this SMS after I had a short chat with a friend who married to someone he in fact not really love with… but suit him instead. Guess what he replied me… “Yes, I love you”… “Coz I love you so I marry you”. Isn’t it sound so meaningless? Like entertaining me…

Something popped up in my mind. Both hubs and I used to have argument because of this. I told him he is not in love with me somehow we already got married. He never shows his concerned toward me. His love toward the Ms Ex was still so ‘refreshing’ in my heart and I know how much he used to love her.

Perhaps my friends is right, not everyone so luck to marry someone who both are so in love with each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure he loves you but don't know how to express it. You know, man are not so expressivo like women.

My Darling used to write me poem but not now. Their actions do change but their heart still remains the same or even better.