Friday 25 July 2008

Getting so 'lamnuah'...

Guess it a BLACK Friday for me….

The moment I woke up this morning, I don’t feel good. Thought it was my morning sickness that caused. Then as usual, I brush my teeth, wash my face, preparing myself for work. But who knows I’ve not done my laundry for few days and I couldn’t find myself for a nice working preggy clothes. They were all stacking in the laundry basket. So who I can blame to … So, no choice but to wear like an ‘aunty’ for work…

Sis is right… I guess I’m getting so ‘lamnua’ nowadays. I can simply go out without applying make up (even when necessary), wearing a big T-shirt with short pants and sometimes, an old, torn T-shirt. Can you imagine that?? Somehow, don’t surprise if you see me some where at your neighborhood.

Then later in the afternoon, nagged by my boss that I am not professional enough in handling her works. Sighh.... really hard to serve lady boss! @$%@#%#$...

No comments: