Monday 25 August 2008

I received a forwarded email from a friend and this is so funny...

Three women: one engaged, one married and one a mistress, are chattingover lunch and conversation turns to their relationships. They decided thatNight to surprise their men.. All three would wear a black leather braand thong, stiletto heels and a mask over their eyes.

A few days later they meet up for lunch.The engaged woman: The other night when my boyfriend came over he foundme with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask. He saw me andsaid, 'You are the woman of my dreams. I love you.' Then we made love allnight long.

The mistress: Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and IWas wearing the leather outfit, heels, mask over my eyes and a raincoat.When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but we had wild sex forHours.

The married woman: I sent the kids to stay at my mother's house for theNight. When my husband came home I was wearing the leather bra, blackStockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He walked in the door,looked at me and said, 'What's for dinner, Batman?'

I laughed till my tear dropped... You know what, I guess i'm going to be like the married woman if I wear so!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... Thanks for sharing, this is really funny! I guess my husband would think that there is a thief in the house and starts to whack me up :D