Thursday 19 March 2009

I'm sick

I’m sick, so sick till I lost my patient to Xandria, to Stew, to people I loved.

Few days ago, I had a dispute with my colleague due to work and the day before yesterday, I had a bad conversation with mom because of minor matter. I know, it was all my faults, I’m no longer having any patient toward things surrounding me.My relationship with Stew has getting worst. We don’t speak to each other (except things related to children) for two days. Not him but I’m the one don’t feel like talking to him anymore. I’m tired listening to all his explanation or excuses. I got frustrated on the way he handle our stuff.

Many things have been changed ever since I had gen-X. My immune system is going down because of sleepless nights. The skin outbreaks irritated me, the dizziness caused my mind becoming ‘blank’. I can’t think wisely and concentrating on my work.

1 comment:

DONNA said...

thank u for visiting my blog..i like ur children's name..very nice