Thursday 7 May 2009

'Bar...eh' inside ME...



My daughter has been addicted to Bar...eh (as she called) video songs so much. It’s like everyday 24 hours, minus up her 2 hours noon nap and 11 hours sleeping time, the Barney video will never stop playing. Everyday without failed. And we, the adults have no choice but to fulfill her request (otherwise, she whined until everyone got a headache) and watch the video together. See, everyday and almost every hour listening to the same songs. Won’t you become an expert? You can even sing it in your dreamland, right bor??

Why am I writing this post? Because I can sing the song without realize. I was humphing the songs:

~ while I was driving back from work
~ while bathing
~ when I’m doing house chores.

What’s more I was like having the scene that Barney singing the song in my mind during my bedtime. Siao liow…

2 comments:

Merryn said...

congratulations! u r now a Barney parent! :D

Julie said...

Haha...Barney not only cheer up the kids but the adults as well. I love the programme too.