Monday 11 May 2009

Weekend updates....

The weekend just over and you can actually imagine how time flied. It was indeed a Public Holiday to some companies in Sin on 8 May (Sat). Yeah, it's Wesak Day. Too bad, it falled on weekend and guess many employee like me got no chance to enjoy ONE more day of public holiday. Ok, what we did over the weekend?

8 May 2009 (Sat)
I'm a vegetalian when it's either Chor Yat or Sap Ng (1st & 15th day of each month in lunar calendar). No reason of why but I guess it's good to eat meatless for 2 days. As it's Wesak Day, I brought my two Gen-X to a temple nearby the neighbourhood. It was so crowded and Xandria was behaved a little bit nervous and being so quiet, look around. As for Xavier, he was such a good boy. No fuss, no whine and I able to have a peaceful vegetalian breakfast.

9 May 2009 (Sun)
Happy Mother's Day to all mother!

No special celebration but a simple dinner served. We went to King Crab Restaurant as I've been craving for that Creamy Butter Crab long time ago. Again, it was so crowded and ended no table for us, blamed Stew for no reservation made eaerlier. After waited for about 10min, the captain managed to get one for us. Maybe because of long craving, the crab was that tasty indeed and I actually looking forward to try one at Desa WaterPark. Or maybe I should try out myself at home.

No comments: