Sunday 31 May 2009

Looking for ads display materials

Another hectic week has past. In fact, I was being so busy running here and there just because lending my helping hand to my sis. Yeah, she has been offered to manage a mini mart of our uncle in Johor. Running a medium scale supermarket can be very hectic. From renovation, setup, goods displaying to promotion, it has indeed a heavy tasks.

On promotion vise, we were searching around on the display materials for advertisement on ‘Opening Promotion’. You won’t know that they are variety of materials for choice. However, to have most worthy choice is somehow hard unless you have someone expert to guide. Well, can’t deny that I’ve got a great help from an Australian display companies website. The website provides most useful info to me. What’s more when I noticed they are actually expert for all types of display material and what got me interested was the exhibition display stands. Probably I can use it as part of my ads for opening promotion.

No comments: