Wednesday 10 June 2009

My day...

This morning as I woke up, I don't really feel good. Probably due to lack of sleep that caused headache. Somehow, looking at the TWO sweet, adorable sleeping faces that next to me, I feel so proud being their mommy.

I wonder, it was the time that fled fast or I myself been walking too fast till forgotten to stop and take a good look on my two lovely children. Xandria had grew into more understandable and behaved toddler, Xavier on the other hand is getting so cheeky. Oh mind, how I wish I can stop them from growing further. Silly me for having this thought.

It's my day today and also the day my little princess turn to 21 months old too.

HAPPY 21 month old, my Xandria & HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me!!!

2 comments:

LittleLamb said...

Happy Birthday to U too Debbie

Yoke Fun said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Deb!