Wednesday 24 June 2009

I need more time...

My feeling is jumbled up, my thought has messing up and I had no idea how or what kind of life I plan to have for my kiddos. Reading on the post of bloggers about their parenting makes me feel even bad.

My baby Xavier, seems to gulping lesser and lesser of milk. In fact, he is not taking much on his dietary. For his motor skills, I found most of baby able to sit still without aided, crawl on the floor like a professional, but not for my boy.

Xandria, my little girl who’s consider as a smart type has nothing for her to learn. Everyday, she is like watching ONLY the ‘Barney’ show and playing with the same old toys that I bought about a year ago. I hate to know that she has nothing to do but only watching TV or imitating things that my mom or the maid did.

They are many things I wish to do but I’m lack of time. I wish I could bring baby Xavier for a evening walk at the neighborhood park twice or even once a week. I wish I could have a little bit of times to search some storybook for Xandria and read to her during her bedtime.

Aahhhh…. many things that I wish I could do for them but I didn’t. Please give me more time...

No comments: