Wednesday 26 August 2009

Blogspot vs Multiply

Ever since I started my new blog and Blogspot, the old blog of mine was like being abandoned. Looking back at my latest post which posted on Dec 2007, I feel kind of shame for not updated on this blog.

Initially, I thought of Blogspot has more funtionality space for blogger like us. Somehow, I noticed Multiply is rather better still. At least, I got to upload songs I like without installing or using additional software for the uploading. At least, my photo uploaded will remain with it's originate size. At least, I have a reminder for reminding me on the coming event. At least..... they are quite a lot of function which Blogspot does not provided.

Of course, they are some funtion which Multiply does not have. Blogspot has a variety space for blogger to edit on the theme and also the widget for ads.

So, whether to blog with Blogspot or Multiply? I think none of it I can actually let go...

No comments: