Thursday 27 August 2009

Who knocked your door??

In our Chinese Lunar calendar, the seventh month instead a 'ghost' month where we believe the 'sought' are to be released from their jail named hell, i guess... :P

It happened in my office last few weeks ago.

A colleague of mine who always work late, mostly around 8 to 9pm asked me why am I trying to open her door so harshly the other day. She claimed that she heard someone who wore high heel walking passed by her door, somehow she couldn’t see the face clearly as the light at the corridor wasn’t bright enough. In fact, I told her that I left office sharp at 6.30pm due to having appointment with my husband.

The following days, we decided to check through our CCTV to find out who is the culprit for that. Guess what, we saw nothing but just a blur shadow on the rewind record. Since that incident, none of us are working late then.

Believe it or not but it’s all truth.

No comments: