Tuesday 27 October 2009

He said, I'm not slim enough....

Before I got married, my body weight was between the range 43-46kg, with height of 153cm. The size of my clothes that I bought was usually in 'S', sometimes even in 'XS'. Cool isn't it?? Somehow after having 2 children in life, the 'S' is no longer fit to me. Not because of I've put on my weight but it's my flappy tummy, my coarsen arm. Imagine, despite my current weight at 46kg but I need to wear bigger shirt to cover my 'ugly part'. The worst is I got comment from Stew saying this:

Stew: By taking care of both and getting sleepless night, I can see how tired you are but yet you still not loosing any weight.
(Huh, I am 46kg now and still he commented that I'm not slim enough)

Me: It's all because of you la... so, are you willing to pay me for body slimming firming package or not?

Stew: I can pay for you but my concern is will you able to complete the package as paid?? After few treatments and I'll be hearing some excuses like no time, having to take the kids & so on...

Me: *speechless*

(because I used to sign up one but still have not fully completed on the treatment)

2 comments:

Yoke Fun said...

Guys are like that one... they like to make you angry and see when you are angry... sometimes they don't really mean what they said... they should be appreciate for that. :P

Health Freak Mommy said...

My weight is just like yours. I used to be 43kg and now weigh 46kg. I look slim but the prob is my flabby belly :C