Wednesday 28 October 2009

Ranting about work

Why do I need to work? Why do I need to stay here and got score when she is in her down mood? Why can’t I be self-employ by being a coin dealer or anything? Why can’t I be a stay-at-home-mommy (SAHM) like what most blogger is? Or I should ask, why can’t Stew pay me to work at home?

Yes, all these are silly question I’ve been asking myself after being nagged by my boss for no reason. Yeah, I got pissed off with her, extremely upset with her unreasonable, unbearable request. For a little pay I get but with tones of work to do, I really feel not worth by working here. How I wish I could tender my resignation now, somehow I know I can hardly do it because of life.

Afterall, it’s just my ranting about work and I just need a place to throw out my anger.

No comments: